About Me

My photo
Um, I live in Rayleigh, Essex but before the stereotypical Essex-girl comes to your mind, that's not me - sorry to disappoint! I married at the age of 22 to a gorgeous man named Darren and as much trouble as it took for us to get to the alter, we made it and are expecting...! My family, well, dont really want to talk about them. Never liked them, never will. There you go, that's all you'll get about them from me. Anyway, i am a lawyer from London and my boss is a complete jerk. That'll do for now! (:

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Getting To Know...

Why Hello There!
I'm Sarah Hale and I'm trying to become an author, I'm still quite young but if you think you can do it, then got for it! Yeah!
Anyway, just writing to say Hello and that, what is wrong with saying Hello to people? You meet someone you know in the street and what do you say? Hello! But, the other day i met up with an old friend and they said 'Hey' so i said... 'Hello!' I had bumped into her whilst on my way - running - to catch the train for work so I was in a bit of a rush, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a hug. I never did like her. Besides, that's not the point. The point is, i was "rude" by being polite and saying what your supposed to say to everyone and anyone you meet. By saying Hello to her, i had apparently given off the impression that i was being stiff and that i didn't want to talk to her. So naturally, (woops) i laughed and that just made it worse! By now, my train had left and i could see it pulling away in the station, so yes, i was getting rather annoyed.
So what about you? Any greetings that came off as a Goodbye? Please, tell me if there is because now i dont know what to say to people when i see them. I'm at a loss for words. Hello is to rude and Hi, for me, is too short and snappy. I like to be open and friendly with people but how to do that without starting a conversation in the correct way is impossible! So like i said, if you have anything to say on the matter, say what you will! I won't mind what it is!
For now,
Goodbye. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment